17 Jan 2024
Crohn's and Colitis Canada, Mailing Address, Northern Ontario
Across the country, the Gutsy Walk is made possible due to the time and talents shared by thousands of volunteers in their communities. With a collective goal to deliver our mission of finding a cure for Crohn's and colitis, we are greatly appreciative and thankful for our volunteers who have continuously led the Gutsy Walk to success each year.
As a Gutsy Walk Planning Committee Member, you’ll be working closely with a team of other volunteers to plan and promote your local Gutsy Walk. Your efforts in connecting and engaging your community—whatever your volunteer role with Gutsy Walk—will make a big impact in raising awareness about IBD and finding cures.
In particular, we’re looking for volunteers to support their local Gutsy Walk in the following ways:
- Community Outreach –inspire people to sign up and participate in the local Gutsy Walk
- Media Relations –connect with local media outlets to promote the Gutsy Walk
- Social Media –raise awareness about IBD and the Gutsy Walk through social media
- Fundraising –organize exciting fundraisers in your community
- Corporate Sponsorship –engage with local businesses to promote donations of sponsorship and gifts in kind
- Stewardship –build relationships with Gutsy Walk participants and encourage engagement