You performed a search for: Skills / Experience: Web & IT
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Smart Serve Certified volunteers needed as bartenders
Volunteers needed to help set up and/or run events including concerts, community dinners, major fundraisers, and other events.
Work may involve setting up chairs and tables, greeting patrons at the door, checking proof of vaccination (according to current government mandates), checking tickets, and offering information about the venue as needed to patrons.
Volunteers are always welcome to stay and watch the show, or leave if they need to. We often are in need of volunteers to help clean up following events.
Duties are geared to ability and you will never be asked to do something you're not comfortable with or haven't received training for.
Volunteers sometimes come in to help with special projects, for example recently we had a great team work on re-organizing some of the storage spaces in the building to support our work.
You can also volunteer as a Board or committee member and assist with the ongoing operations of the Marsh Street Centre in a more hands on way.
The collections volunteer will assist with all or some of these tasks
• creating on a computer finding aids for subjects
• photographing or scanning artifacts
• working on special programmes related to research/geneology/history
• researching artifacts
The collections volunteer will be provided training on the existing resources and how to use databases and on-line resources. We seek a bi-weekly or weekly commitment of a minimum of 2-3 hours Wednesday afternoon/evening.
- As the Social Media Coordinator, you will:
- Work with ALS Canada staff and volunteers to manage the local walks social media pages promoting the event
- Support the event’s overall execution on June 20th, 2021, in celebration of Global ALS Awareness day.