You performed a search for: Organization: Home & Community Support Services Grey-Bruce
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
• Arrive at the Meal Source at the prearranged time.
• Deliver meals in the order they appear on the route sheet/book.
• Converse with client to check on client’s well being.
• Report any problems or concerns encountered in carrying out duties to Home and Community Support Services of Grey-Bruce.
- Provide rides for seniors for the Day Away program and appointments.
- Pick up and drop off clients at a scheduled time
- Provide companionship and friendship to an isolated senior or adult living with a disability by making at-home or over-the-phone visits on a regular basis
- Assist clients with activities that they are no longer able to do by themselves and which are of interest to the client: reading, writing, playing cards/games
- Provide a periodic monitoring of the client's well being
- Providing long and/or short-distance rides for social purposes and non-emergency medical appointments to clients in Grey-Bruce
- Provide support to the Day Away staff by socializing with clients, participating in planned activities, and carrying out different recreational activities (ie. a game of cards, arts and crafts, and more!)
- Help with coats and boots during the beginning and end of the day