You performed a search for: Organization: Victim Services Bruce Grey Perth
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Victim Services Bruce Grey Perth Volunteer Crisis Responders work as part of a crisis team, will respond immediately to requests from emergency services to provide short term emotional support and practical assistance to victims of crime or tragic circumstance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with crisis situations
- Ability to commit to one year’s service
- Willing to submit personal references, provide a criminal record check and attend an interview
- Suitability to provide sensitive, emotionally safe and effective service to victims
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation
- Willing to complete minimum standards training and evaluation, attend ongoing meetings and educational development opportunities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all issues surrounding calls for service to victims, information shared in volunteer training and information about the organization