Service: Outpatient Mental Health Services
|Record #: CWD1632||Last Modified: 11 Dec 2018||Last Full Update: 08 Jun 2018|
|Primary Contact||Joan McLeod|
|Alternate Contact||Dr Anne Josiukas, Clinical Co-leader|
|Primary Executive||Crystal Bell MSW, Manager|
|Addresses and Location|
|Located In Community||Collingwood|
|Address||General & Marine Hospital
459 Hume St
Collingwood, ON L9Y 1W9
View Google Map
|Intersection||Moberly St and Hume St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Description (Service)||Provides out patient psychiatric consultation with diagnosis of acute mood or thought disorder * treatment of brain disease, and neuro-degernerative disease (dementia) with coordinated case management
Referral and support of the physician is indicated for this patient population due to the presence of medical illnesses and other complex needs of the individual.
The clinic provides:
* connections with community services, support and education to caregivers providing and monitoring care for someone in their charge.
* specializations include dementia
* intensive case management to solve problems or develop skills needed for long term psychiatric support required to sustain community function.
* homelessness program for clinic patients who meet eligibility requirements of illness, risk and need
* support and education on a variety of mental topics.
Mental Health coverage to Collingwood General & Marine Hospital is provided 12hr daily
|Hours||Office Mon-Fri 8 am-4 pm
Hospital support 8 am-8 pm
|Areas Served||Blue Mountains ; Clearview (Simcoe County) ; Collingwood ; Thornbury ; Wasaga Beach|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up|
|Application||By appointment to facilitate the coordination of clinical information
Physician referrals required to complete work up package
Failure to disclose at referral - intention of court ordered assessment or other litigation may lead to discharge.
|Fees||None - OHIP ; Physician referral required|
|Alternate Name||CMHS ; Community Meantl Health Services|